Kickstarter Exchange Program
A special offer to all Backers of "100 More Years of Analog Film"
Switch Your Reward for FERRANIA P30®35mm film.
As we all know, our project has faced a number of long delays. It is natural for some of you to lose faith in our long-delayed quest for color production. Perhaps you simply want this long wait to be over. Maybe you love black and white film most of all!
Whatever your reason, we understand. In an effort to fulfill our obligation, we offer the following “exchange rate” to switch your original reward for a FERRANIA P30® ALPHA reward.
Before making your choice, we ask that you read and accept these limitations:
- As of today, February 1, 2017, the factory team is still working to eliminate some minor issues in the FERRANIA P30® ALPHA film. We will track these changes in the coming days and publish numerous updates. During this 14-day exchange period, you will be able to make an informed decision.
- We must not do anything that impedes our progress in making your color film rewards. As such, our production capacity for FERRANIA P30® ALPHA will be extremely limited.
- Because on this limitation, and to make sure that ALL customers are treated fairly, only a portion of each individual production batch will be made available for switching. The size of this portion will be determined once we have the results of the survey, and we will share further details at that time.
- This exchange program extends only to FERRANIA P30® ALPHA in 35mm still format. There will be no 120, Super 8 or 16mm formats produced in this ALPHA special edition. If you are a backer of one of these formats, we again encourage you to KEEP your original reward and use the coupon code to purchase FERRANIA P30® ALPHA, if you wish, and to enjoy the benefits of the “Friend of FILM” program.
- If you choose to exchange for a FERRANIA P30® ALPHA reward, you will receive free shipping (and stickers, of course) as promised in the campaign. To manage this cost, all rewards will be shipped by the least expensive method, as originally planned. As such, it is likely that those who purchase film online will receive products before Backers who make the exchange.